Welcome to our Practice Panorama Quiz and your chance to win a Free Premium OCT Examination + £200 glasses voucher!
Please answer the following 5 questions by choosing the correct letter and submitting by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Facebook page www.facebook.com/RobinsonOptometrists and private message your answers. Correct answers will be placed in a prize draw which will take place on 31st July 2016.
For some answers we recommend that you view in full screen mode:
1. The Men’s section is on the right of the showroom as you enter. Which brand is displayed between Oakley and William Morris?
a. Ray Ban
b. Tom Ford
2. There is a cubist painting on the wall. Above this painting is a quote “The Voyage of discovery is not seeing new landscapes but in having new eyes”. Who is this quote attributed to?
a. Mahatma Ghandi
b. Martin Luther King
c. Marcel Proust
3. Which brand in the ladies section is pictured nearest to and on the same wall as the arched mirror?
a. etnia Barcelona
b. Ronit Furst
c. Ted Baker
4. There are 2 screening rooms at end of the corridor to the back right of the practice. The one on the right hand side has 3 screening instruments, 2 next to each other and 1 by itself. This stand-alone machine is the latest 3D CT Scanner, and is on the right as you enter the room. What is the make of this instrument:
5. In the first examination room from the showroom, our computerised eye testing equipment depicts which scene?
Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
Here’s the video for our new quiz
See the full screen version.