Thin and Light Lenses
Spectacle lenses are now available in a wide variety of materials and coatings. This means that even if you have a high prescription we can obtain very thin lenses which are less obtrusive and more comfortable to wear. Why tolerate thick, heavy lenses?
We have invested in the latest glazing equipment which means that many single vision prescriptions can now be produced in one hour.
Your lenses can be:
- Hard coated to give protection against scratches
- Anti-reflection coated to help prevent glare when viewing a computer or driving at night. This also makes your glasses look cosmetically better.
- Glacier coated, which gives advantages of both the above coatings and also makes your lenses easier to keep clean, giving you clearer, sharper vision.
If you’ve ever wanted to try varifocals but worried that you may not get used to them, try one of our new generation varifocals with a much wider distortion-free zone.
Call in and ask about our brand new range of Hoyalux FreeForm varifocal lenses:
- Wide, distortion-free field of view
- Eliminates that unsteady feeling when on the move
- Clearer, more natural vision in all directions of gaze
Varifocals tailor made to your needs.
All our varifocals carry a 30 day guarantee. Our staff are trained to give you the best advice for your needs.
You only get one pair of eyes, look after them.