Spectacle lenses to suit your needs
Spectacle lenses are now available in a wide variety of materials and coatings. This means that even if you have a high prescription we can obtain very thin lenses which are less obtrusive and consequently, more comfortable to wear. Why tolerate thick, heavy lenses?
Thin and Light Lenses
We’ve invested in the latest glazing equipment. This means many single vision prescriptions can be produced in one hour.
Your lenses can be:
- Hard coated to give protection against scratches
- Glacier anti reflection coated. A hard coated, easy clean anti-reflection coating. This helps to prevent glare when using a computer or driving at night. It also makes your glasses look better, whilst giving you clearer, sharper vision
- Blue Control. An anti reflective coating designed to reduce the impact of high energy visual waves emitted by computer screens. This will reduce fatigue.
Want to try varifocals but worried you may not get used to them? Try one of our new generation varifocals with a much wider distortion-free zone.
Call in and ask about our brand new range of Hoyalux FreeForm varifocal lenses:
- Wide, distortion-free field of view
- Eliminates that unsteady feeling when on the move
- Clearer, more natural vision in all directions of gaze
Varifocals tailor made to your needs.
All our varifocals carry a 30 day guarantee. Our staff are trained to give you the best advice for your needs. Why not contact us to find out more?
You only get one pair of eyes, look after them.