Practice availability during “Lockdown”.
As you know we have been doing our utmost to ensure we are still able to offer something of an emergency service. However, the overwhelming message from the Government now is to “Stay at Home”.
For the protection of our staff and patients, we have decided to temporarily close the practice to routine appointments with immediate effect.
- Throughout the crisis we are still available to provide emergency help and advice.
- e-mails to email@example.com are checked daily.
- Telephone calls to our normal number of 0191 2516102 are monitored Monday to Saturday and any messages left will be returned.
- We also have an emergency number of 07469 290 302
- We have arranged home delivery of contact lenses for all our patients on automatic supply schemes.
We hope that you and your loved ones all remain healthy and look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Nigel, Judith and all the Robinson Team
May 15th – Update
Thank you to everyone for all your lovely messages of support and gratitude for the services we have been able to provide. These have been a real tonic to us!
New Safety Measures
We are constantly preparing for the day we can safely start moving back to a “normal service”. This includes:
- Investment in 2 new tonometers, to replace the “puff of air” test.
- We have ordered a UV frame sterilisation unit for display frames.
- We have installed plastic shields between patient and practitioner on our slit lamps.
- Plastic screens between reception staff and the public.
- Viusu-Real dispensing technology to minimise contact between patient and practitioner when taking spectacle lens measurements
- Hand sanitiser stations
- PPE worn by optometrist and dispensers
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Nigel and Judith